Today you need more than a sign, an ad in the paper, and a helpful banker to sell your home. Our Quality Service Guarantee is designed to help get you the greatest return on your investment in the shortest time possible. Our commitment to quality service is the responsibility of everyone throughout our organization. Our President, Branch Manager and Sales Associates guarantee that our entire organization will work together as a team to perform the services as outlined on the Weidel Quality Service Guarantee:
1. Real Estate Relationships
2. Client Survey
3. Relocation Assistance We can help you find a new home locally, or, if you are moving out of the area, put you in touch with our fully-qualified Relocation Division who can recommend a broker at your new location.
4. Relocation Network We will make information about your home available to major referral networks, which include our Corporate Relocation Division and National Network of Real Estate Brokers. Our relocation network reaches transferees across the nation and around the world.
5. Financial Information
6. Pre-approved Property Through Princeton Mortgage Corporation, we can pre-approve your property by determining a lender's appraised value. Having your property pre-approved can position your home more favorably with prospective buyers, leading to a faster sale and greater value. A nominal fee covers the cost of an independent appraisal.
7. Communication We will keep you informed of every action taken to sell your home, including buyer reactions and current market conditions, using the Weidel Marketing Activities Calendar.
8. Marketing Action Plan We will custom-design a marketing program to meet your individual needs.
9. Home Enhancement / Staging We can help you get more for your home by utilizing the Weidel Home Enhancement Checklist.
10. Broker Promotion
11. Valu-vision Show of Homes We will include your home, when appropriate, in our Valu-Vision Show of Homes. Exclusively displayed at local Weidel offices, community fairs and special events, Valu-Vision stimulates initial interest in your property and reinforces its value after a showing.
12. Open House We will schedule a Broker, Office or Public Open House when deemed necessary. The more people who see your home, the greater opportunity for a fast sale.
13. Showings We will help make showing your property as convenient as possible by establishing showing procedures.
14. Direct Mail
15. Weidel Yard Signs We will place a well-recognized, highly visible Weidel "For Sale" sign in a prominent location on your property within local and municipality ordinances and/or association guidelines.
17. Purchase Offers We will utilize our many years of experience to help you negotiate the best possible terms, conditions and price for your property at the time an offer is presented.
18. Market Value Analysis We will establish the market value of your property based on a comprehensive Market Value Analysis to help you realize the best price and the quickest sale for your home.
19. Seven Days a Week
20. Until it's Sold