To Our Valued Clients,
We appreciate you. Thank you for putting your trust in Weidel Real Estate as we guide you through the home buying and selling process during Covid-19. We know there is an overwhelming amount of information being circulated, so we will keep this brief. Now more than ever it is vital to have the right company and the right person standing behind you. We are so proud you have chosen to work with us, and we want you to know that we do not take that responsibility lightly. It is important to recognize real estate is an essential service, and Weidel agents are well informed and ready to work with you to meet your goals and needs. We are educated on the intricacies of protecting you and your property, present, and future. Weidel Real Estate is holding in utmost priority our fiduciary responsibility to you, as well as your safety. This guide is to help you stay informed and understand what we’re doing to protect your safety while buying or selling during this pandemic. We look forward to our continued relationship.
– Weidel Real Estate
THERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT HAVING YOUR HOME FOR SALE RIGHT NOW.
At Weidel Real Estate, we are ready to prepare both you and qualified buyers for the safe viewing of your home, whether in-house or online.
WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP YOU SELL AND KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Prepare a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your property to expand its online footprint.
- Share your listing to our large publishing network of websites to maximize online exposure.
- Leverage social media and email marketing campaigns to stay top of mind with prospective buyers.
- Provide marketing materials to display in your home reminding buyers of safe viewing practices.
- Prepare a virtual showing of your home for prospective buyers to view as a first showing, or in place of a live showing.
- Conduct live showings (where permitted) to further engage with prospective buyers.
- Keep you informed with updates on the real estate market.
- Present offers to you virtually.
- Provide electronic signing options.
KEEPING YOU SAFE DURING YOUR HOME SEARCH
We have implemented industry-leading guidelines for you to follow to help protect you and your family.
WHAT YOU MIGHT EXPECT
- Sellers are only allowing serious buyers through their properties. You should be pre-approved through a qualified mortgage broker before you start the buying process.
- You may be asked to complete a COVID-19 disclosure statement related to your current health and exposure history.
- You may ask a seller to complete a COVID-19 disclosure statement related to their current health and exposure history.
- Sellers may suspend all in-person showings, but you can still request a virtual showing.
WHAT WE CAN DO TO KELP YOU BUY AND KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Request an initial virtual showing. Qualify if the home suits your needs before viewing it in person.
- You may request a seller’s COVID-19 disclosure statement prior to visiting their home.
- Provide notable updates to you regarding the current real estate market, and how that may affect your home buying process.
- Prepare offers for you virtually.
- Provide electronic signing options.
Founded in 1915, the Weidel family of companies has grown to encompass all parts of the residential and commercial real estate markets, including brokerage through Weidel Real Estate, real estate mortgages and finance through Princeton Mortgage Corporation, title insurance through Princeton Assurance Corporation, and real estate education and licensing through the Princeton School of Real Estate.
Weidel Real Estate Continues Growth with the Addition of
Flemington Sales Associate
Flemington, NJ – June 29, 2016 – Weidel Real Estate, a leading independent real estate agency in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, is pleased to announce the addition of Matthew Valenzuela as the newest member of their sales team in Flemington. Matthew is a licensed real estate agent in New Jersey with a focus on residential and commercial real estate. He is excited to join the Weidel team in growing business in the Hunterdon, Mercer, Somerset and Warren Counties and assisting local residents with their home buying or selling needs.
“We are very excited to be welcoming Matthew to the team,” says Richard Weidel III, Executive Vice President of Weidel Real Estate. “He is a tenacious, dedicated agent with great perspective in the Flemington area and a perfect choice for finding your new home.”
Matthew has a compelling background touring the country as a member of a rock band. He was born and raised in Randolph, NJ and graduated from Rutgers University. For the past several years he’s worked in asset and property management, learning the details of maximizing property value to cultivate the market. Consequently, through this experience he developed a strong passion for real estate.
“I have an extensive devotion to this industry, and I’m thrilled to be expanding my reach to local residents even further by working with Weidel,” says Matthew. “Through their full-service organization, I can successfully enhance lives throughout the Flemington community by helping them find their dream home.”
To reach out to Matthew regarding your real estate needs, please call the Weidel Flemington office at 908-782-0100 or you can email him directly at email@example.com.
Weidel Real Estate – Since 1915, the Weidel family of companies has been earning loyalty, trust and respect through an unwavering commitment to individualized, quality service. Our mortgage, insurance, title and national relocation entities allow us to offer our clients the benefits and exceptional value of a full service organization. Moreover, the dedication, enthusiasm and integrity of our Associates exemplify Weidel’s unique culture. For more information, please contact Weidel Realtors at 1-800-288-WEIDEL, or visit our website at www.weidel.com.
Media Contact – Kelly Cox, Marketing Operations Coordinator. 609-737-1522 ex 206, firstname.lastname@example.org