Weidel Real Estate is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to lead, implement and manage growth for our organization. This person will drive revenue growth through networking, nurturing, and building a pipeline of new and experienced real estate agents that would thrive at Weidel. This position is backed by state-of-the-art technology, bespoke marketing, a strong corporate team, and excellent training.
The right Weidel Talent Acquisition Specialist is someone who thrives in an autonomous position and holds themselves to a high level of accountability. This person will work directly with the executive team and will have a direct and meaningful impact on the future of the organization, as well as their own. Importantly, this person embodies our core values: Excellence, Reliability, Integrity, Humility and Grit.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to successfully grow their career by drawing on their own experience and expertise to find, hire, and retain talented candidates, while building a strong brand network.
Networking: Development, Implement and Maintain a constant prospecting database:
Strategic Development: Drive growth through alignment with personal and company goals
Weidel Real Estate is seeking an Agent Success Coach to lead, implement and manage strategic growth for new agents joining our organization. This person will drive revenue growth through onboarding, training and coaching associates in their first months with our brokerage- backed by the latest technology and a strong corporate team. This position will promote and work closely with affiliate companies and other operations and divisions of the parent company.
The right Weidel Agent Success Coach is someone who thrives in an autonomous position and holds themselves to a high level of accountability. This person will work directly with the executive team and will have a direct and meaningful impact on the future of the organization, as well as their own. Importantly, this person embodies our core values: Excellence, Reliability, Integrity, Humility and Grit.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for an Agent Success Partner to successfully grow their career by drawing on their own experience and expertise to onboard and develop Associates, helping them succeed and generate new revenue.
Onboarding and Training: Deliver the greatest chance of success for our agents
• Ensure completion of Weidel’s Pro-Start full onboarding process:
• Partner with Office Administrators to implement Weidel’s pre-requisites for training
• Implement and manage Weidel’s Bootcamp training in conjunction with our Director of Career Development
• Partner with new agents to ensure completion of Weidel’s Roadmap to Success
• Individual and office training as necessary and/or requested
• Coordinate with office manager to successfully transition Pro-Start graduates into their next phase of learning
Collaboration: Drive communication throughout the company to fully utilize and connect knowledge
• Work closely with all Weidel Branch Managers, agents, and affiliate companies to formulate and implement various strategies, approaches and trainings
• Work closely with corporate and all Weidel agents to provide support with systems and knowledge training
• Experience in a coaching/training position
• Experienced in all aspects of residential real estate transactions with 1+ years of sales experience
• Knowledge of real estate laws, contracts and procedures; hold active local real estate or broker’s license
• Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, aware of current real estate technology and willing to seek out and embrace new and emerging technology
• Interpersonal and people skills
• Be approachable and relatable with leadership inspiration and ability to learn from others
• Experience working with CRM’s and Office365
• This is an employee position with a base salary and unlimited commission growth potential.
• This position requires travel to our multiple Branch Offices
The Weidel Office Administrator will help to develop and manage the smooth operation and efficiency of the office. This position requires incredible attention to detail, and an innate desire to help others and make process flows more effective. The Office Administrator reports directly to the Office Manager and works with the Corporate team to maintain successful communication flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
Weidel Real Estate has been a leader in NJ and PA for over 100 years and has helped thousands of people build successful careers. Successful people in real estate are goal-oriented, persevering, self-motivated, ambitious and people-oriented. The rewards of a real estate career are a potential for high earnings, status in the community, autonomy, the ability to set your own work schedule, helping people, the intellectual challenge and the satisfaction from those accomplishments.
Whether you’re an experienced sales associate or just starting out, Weidel Real Estate supports you at every stage of your real estate career. A career in real estate provides flexibility and freedom to set your own pace. Your income reflects your efforts. The sky is the limit for what astute, hard-working men and women can earn.
A career with Weidel Real Estate provides you with many benefits including:
Our training program, The Prostart Xcelerator Program (PXP), was specifically designed to advance your career and ensure your success as a real estate associate. PXP is built on a foundation of support to help you launch and grow your business by utilizing cutting edge technology, superior marketing, top-of-the-line training, and guidance from coaches with years of industry experience.
Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced sales associate looking to reignite your business, PXP, offered exclusively to Weidel Real Estate associates, supports you at every stage of your real estate career.
Broker does not guarantee the accuracy of the room dimensions, square footage, lot size or other information regarding the condition or features of the property provided by the seller or obtained from public records or other sources. Buyer is advised to verify that information through personal inspection with the appropriate professionals. Equal Housing Opportunity.
© 2020 Weidel Real Estate