Marketing Communications Associate
Pennington, NJ – Are you tenacious with the drive to make a huge impact at a growing company? Do you want to work with a passionate, high performing team? Are you an effective writer and communicator? Weidel is a 100 year company that that has a startup mentality. We are positioned to make a huge difference in the residential real estate industry and the lives of our clients.
At Weidel Real Estate we value high performance and provide our people with the freedom and responsibility to achieve our combined goals. We don't focus on rules, processes or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in everything that we do.
If the above resonates with you, then we’d like to meet you. The Marketing Communications Associate will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and will be responsible for running the day-to-day development, operations, and implementation of all internal and external marketing efforts. Internally, this person will provide sales support to our corporate team, branch managers, and our network of hundreds of real estate agents. Externally, this person will be responsible for influencing our brand strategy and articulating the voice of Weidel through public relations, targeted media campaigns, and social media development. Importantly, this person will ensure that the written Weidel brand quality is upheld in the marketplace.
Candidates will possess strong writing, project management, communication, and organizational skills. Applicants should have prior experience in written advertising across digital, print, video, mobile, and social environments. A self-starter, this person takes initiative and possesses a relentless attention to detail. The individual should thrive in an energetic, fun, and highly motivated team environment.
- Serves as internal and external point of communication for all marketing campaigns.
- Strong writing ability to include: Press releases, training materials, website content, marketing materials, and property advertising
- Create and direct branch level and corporate events
- Manage communications with media and third party vendors
- Provides sales support to the Vice President and Director of Business Development in creating and delivering internal and external communications
- Effectively communicates to all internal and external partners about deliverables, timelines, and best practices, with quality always top of mind
- Sets and manages internal and external expectations
- Executes marketing campaigns on time, consistently meeting launch dates and with a solution-oriented approach to tackle challenges
- Integrates closely with internal creative team to effectively implement Weidel Brand Guidelines.
- Assist with strategy and implementation of company events
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital and print marketing best practices
- Experience in trafficking with the ability to effectively communicate implementation needs, Quality Assurance, and legal standards
- Ability to stay tightly aligned and work closely with a variety of teams, while maintaining an entrepreneurial attitude to continue to drive efficiency and creative forward
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend, communicate, and implement complex strategy (with corresponding stakeholders)
- Familiarity troubleshooting both technical and strategic challenges
- Ability to take on new challenges and excel under pressure
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a strong desire to continue building the Weidel brand as the leader in residential sales
- Proven success in marketing communications
- Background in Marketing, Sales Support, Project Management
- Advanced proficiency Microsoft Office Suite required. Adobe, Photoshop preferred
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and social media marketing
- Greater Princeton Area
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Please email cover letter and resume to Lori Stankunas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications to be kept confidential