“We’re outperforming competitors and reaching new heights to give our customers the best experience possible.”
“There has never been a more exciting time to be in real estate or at Weidel” – Richard Weidel III
Weidel Real Estate has been a leader in NJ and PA for over 100 years and has helped thousands of people build successful careers. Successful people in real estate are goal-oriented, persevering, self-motivated, ambitious and people-oriented. The rewards of a real estate career are a potential for high earnings, status in the community, autonomy, the ability to set your own work schedule, helping people, the intellectual challenge and the satisfaction from those accomplishments.
Whether you’re an experienced sales associate or just starting out, Weidel Real Estate supports you at every stage of your real estate career. A career in real estate provides flexibility and freedom to set your own pace. Your income reflects your efforts. The sky is the limit for what astute, hard-working men and women can earn.
A career with Weidel Real Estate provides you with many benefits including:
- The ability to set your own schedule
- Part-time or full-time work
- Unlimited earning potential with the ability to set your own goals
- Top of the line training and career coaching
- Full operational, marketing, and technology support from a leading real estate brokerage
Our training program, The Prostart Xcelerator Program (PXP), was specifically designed to advance your career and ensure your success as a real estate associate. PXP is built on a foundation of support to help you launch and grow your business by utilizing cutting edge technology, superior marketing, top-of-the-line training, and guidance from coaches with years of industry experience.
PXP, offered exclusively to Weidel Real Estate associates, supports you at every stage of your real estate career.
- BootCamp: 1-Week hands on training to jump start your career
- Modules: 12 weeks of weekly 3 hour career development training
- RoadMap to Success Coaching: Weekly one-one-one Career Development Coaching Sessions
- Mentorship: New associates work on their first listing and buyside transaction with an experienced associate to learn from the best and make sure their clients receive the best service.
- Institute By LeadingRE Certification: On-line Sales Associate Certification Program through Institute, ranked #9 in adult education across all business categories.
- Real estate sales associates receive commission based income
- Weidel Real Estate has commission programs starting at 50% and growing to 100% to accommodate all phases of your career.
- Willingness and ability to obtain a real estate salesperson license
- Prior experience in sales is a plus but not required
- Prior experience in real estate is a plus but not required
Please fill out our online application to be considered for a Sales Associate position.
Find out more below or visit The Princeton School of Real Estate for details on becoming a Sales Associate!
Start the conversation today! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on joining the Weidel team.